GCOS Joint Panels Meeting
Marocco, Marakech, 18 – 22 March 2019
The GCOS Joint Panels Meeting of the Global Climate Observing System will be held in Marrakech, Morocco from 18-22 March 2019.
At the meeting, Dr. Stephan Dietrich from the ICWRGC represents global in situ monitoring of the water cycle within the scope of GTN-H coordination (Global Terrestrial Network for Hydrology, gtn-h.info). The Centre also supports the meeting by means of a keynote on the current monitoring state of the global water cycle.
The following expert panels will also convene during this event:
- 24th session of the Atmospheric Observation Panel for Climate (AOPC-24)
- 22nd session of the Ocean Observations Panel for Physics and Climate (OOPC-22)
- 21st session of the Terrestrial Observation Panel for Climate (TOPC-21)
- 8th Session of the WCRP Data Advisory Council (WDAC-8)
- 10th session of the Joint CEOS-CGMS Working Group on Climate (WGClimate-10)