New Course Series on Hydrology and Water Management
ICWRGC staff members teach a series of courses on Hydrology and Water Management for the accredited international postgraduate programme “Agricultural Sciences and Resource Management in the Tropics and Subtropics” (ARTS) at the University of Bonn. The “water” lectures are part of the module “ecological conditions, bioclimatology and hydrology” that started on Monday, 2 May 2022.
PD. Dr. Luna Bharati, who has been teaching since 2019, is the lead coordinator for the Water Science module. Several other staff members from ICWRGC will be also be delivering lectures. The course schedule is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Hydrology and Water Resources Management – 12.05 and 13.05., Dr. Luna Bharati
- Assessment of Climate Extremes-Theory and Exercises – 16.05.2022 and 17.05.2022, Luna Bharati and Dipesh Chapagain
- Data Management Principles and UNESCO open science – 18.05.2022, Dr. Stephan Dietrich
- Groundwater resources, assessment and global change impacts – 19.05.2022, Tunde Olarinoye
- Global models are wrong, but are they useful? – 20.05.2022, Dr. Robert Reinecke
ARTS was awarded the quality label “Ten Best International Master Courses in Germany” by the “Stifterverband für die deutsche Wissenschaft” and the German Academic Exchange Service – DAAD.